1. All grades will be based on the Brooke County scale:
100 – 93 = A
92 – 85 = B
84 – 75 = C
74 – 65 = D
64 – 0 = F
2. Quizzes will count as a single grade.
3. Tests will count as a double grade.
4. Labs and worksheets will also count as a single letter grade.
5. A minimum of 9 letter grades will be given and recorded in the grade book for each 4 ½ week grading period.
6. All work must be turned in when it is due.
7. A limit of two days for each day missed will be granted to make up work.
It is the student’s responsibility to secure and make up all missed assignments due to absence, school related activities, or suspension.