Federal W4 - Complete federal W-4 if you want to make changes to your federal tax exemptions Click HERE


    State WV/IT-104 - Complete state WV/IT-104 to make changes to your state tax exemptions Click HERE


    Dental Claim Form Click HERE



    Retirement Benefit Estimate Form - Any employee considering retirement MUST complete and mail this form to the WV Consolidated Public Retirement Board.  THIS FORM DOES NOT OBLIGATE YOU.  However, before the retirement board will send you their required retirement paperwork, this process must be completed.  It is not a quick process and may take months ~ so please send the form up to 2 years prior to your estimated retirement date.  Click HERE for the form.


    WVPEIA Change in Status Form - If you need to make a change to your health insurance (ex: birth of child, marriage, spouse's open enrollment) and you wish to complete the paper Change in Status Form, click HERE