Welcome to Brooke County PreK
Welcome to Brooke County PreK!
**THE BROOKE COUNTY PREK OFFICE WILL BE MOVING TO BROOKE HIGH SCHOOL BY JANUARY 2019.**
Enrollment for 2018-2019 is ongoing, and is currently being held at the Brooke County Board of Education offices (2nd floor). Enrollment forms are also available online (see left sidebar menu for forms). For the 2018-2019 school year, incoming PreK students must have turned 4 years old by June 30, 2018.
PreK will run as follows for the 2018-2019 school year:
Brooke High School - Monday through Friday, 9:00-2:15
Little Bear PreK Follansbee and Weirton - Monday through Friday, 9:00-2:15
Northern Panhandle Head Start Brooke 3 - Monday through Thursday, 8:45-3:00
**PREK ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR IS ONGOING** Parents of eligible children may make application at the Brooke County Board of Education daily 8-3. PreK offices are located on the 2nd floor.
If you are interested in starting your 4 year old child in our program, please contact our office.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Child MUST be 4 years old by July 1 of year of enrollment
- State issued birth certificate (Birth certificates issued through the hospital or county are not considered official)
- Updated immunization records
- Health Assessment Form completed by physician (must be done by first day of school)
- Oral Health Assessment completed by a dentist (must be done by first day of school)
- Completed registration forms, including site preference selection
Classroom selection may not be guaranteed and will be made based on availability if you are registering after the initial registration week.
MAIN PHONE: (304) 737-3481
Director: Dr. Rhonda Combs ext. 229
Administrative Assistant PreK: Jan Felton ext. 223
Special Education Director: Melissa Figlioli ext. 226
Administrative Assistant Special Education: Jen Martin ext. 224